- We meet every Tuesday morning from 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 1818 Maple Street, in Evanston. Members and guests gather for fellowship with a big buffet breakfast while conducting club business and enjoying a 30 minute program on a topic of general interest.
- The club, now about 80 members, was chartered with 25 members on 13 June 1985. We were the first breakfast Rotary club in the district.
- Members are welcome to attend meetings at nearly 33,000 Rotary clubs in the world. Members and their families are invited to attend social functions including parties, picnics, theater nights, and other outings. Each year Evanston Lighthouse has been represented at the district conference and the international convention.
- Responsibilities of membership include attending a minimum of 50% of club meetings, serving on club committees, and supporting club fundraising activities. Annual Dues are approximately $800 per year including the weekly breakfast.
- Service Above Self is the motto of Rotary. One of the most rewarding aspects of being a Rotarian is the opportunity to serve your community.